Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have 3 limited edition Joy Kirton Smith paintings I may

Customer Question

I have 3 limited edition Joy Kirton Smith paintings I may wish to sell. I wondered what prices they might reach
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Is there any info on the back of the painting, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: I have photos with the signature and edition number clear. I can send to you be email?
JA: Do you know how old the painting is? What condition is it in?
Customer: There are 3 all brought in the early 90s. Serenity and 2 smaller entitled Model. The smaller 2 could with the frame coming off for a clean but it's just thunder flies.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Don't think so they're all in otherwise good as new condition and can be sold separately or together
Category: Antiques
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 16 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Oleksandra - Moderator
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have emailed photographs
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Image
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 14 days ago.

My name is Glenda

The  Joy Kirton Smith paintings have an estimated value on the current market for an average of Serenity  £250.00-300.00, the Smaller - £175.00-200.00 each

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
.
Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free.  Truegether.com, Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.
Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words. 
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

I hope you found your answer if you have any questions feel free asking.
Glenda