Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I've a bone china tea set (serving 4) Rosina made in

I've a bone china tea set (serving 4) Rosina made in England. What's an estimate value on same. This set was my mother in laws from when she was married in 1949. This set us in perfection condition.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the bone china have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Beautiful blush pink roses (bottom of cups) gold trim
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No not at present
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
hello are you still there?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Actually this is a set of 6 not 4 as previously stated

This is a set of six Rosina China Co (George Warrilow and Sons) of Longton, Staffordshire, England cup and saucers in a rose pattern made in the 1940 to 1950s, valued at 22GBP per cup/saucer set.

SELLING SUGGESTIONS
I give selling suggestions as a courtesy;
Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com,
Offerup.com, and 5miles.com, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay.com, Newel.com, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com or auctionzip.com and search their
directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

HOW DID I DO?
The option to leave a bonus is just after the survey.
the option quickly disappears from the screen.
I am grateful for your consideration and look forward to working with you again soon.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEXT ITEM
Do not add items in this completed answer/chat. Write the words
FOR MISS RAREWARES in the description back on the website in a new chat.