Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2021
71377891

I have a special piece of Wedgwood I need to value. 1978,

I have a special piece of Wedgwood I need to value.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: 1978
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Perfect
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (SM1S11S)

Thank you for your question here on justanswer.com.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
Sincerely,
Nora

I will be happy to help you here. Thank you for the images.

Your vintage, later 20th century, 1978, Wedgwood Collector Society, limited edition Cane Yellow and Terracotta jasperware plate with Ancient Egyptian theme has a value of 90GBP - 145GBP.

Attached here for you is a screenshot of past recorded sales of comparables.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Nora

2

Thank you again for trusting JustAnswer with your question and for granting me the opportunity to provide you with an answer.

If you have any additional questions about your item, or need me to clarify anything, please let me know.

I will also be happy to help with more items.

You can request me by name by typing "For Nora" at the beginning of a new question and using this link:

https://justanswer.com/antiques/expert-noratreasurehuntress/

Sincerely,

Nora