GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

How much is a' Russian Picture' book (1889) by Thomas

How much is a ' Russian Picture' book (1889) by Thomas Mitchell C.B. worth
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: How much is a ' Russian Picture' book (1889) by Thomas Mitchell C.B. worth
JA: Do you know if your copy is a first edition?
Customer: YES
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It was a present to Stanley Luce bt the Weslet Ebenmezener Chapej

This is quite an attractive volume and often carrying a gold tooled cover. You will find a number available from

Abe Books. Prices vary between about £30 for a well used example to about £80 for a very good one. Bear in mind that these are shop asking prices and that if you are selling yourself it may be less easy for you to attract buyers. Internet auction sites are of course an alternative for you. Best wishes. Greg

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I did reply. But do so again to thank you for the quick reply

Pleasure