Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a set of 4 cups cowslip fine bone china for past

hi i have a set of 4 cups cowslip fine bone china for past times 67399 made in india, can you tell me anything about them please
JA: Hi there. What would you like to learn about the bone china? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: its made by Mucha
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the bone china in?
Customer: its in excellent condition and were given to me so i really dont know anything about them
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: they seem to be art deco in style and on print

My name is Glenda

The Past Times Cups, Fine Bone China Made by Mucha have an estimated value on the current market for an average of

14.00-14.50 GBP each

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
.
Etsy is a great site.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.

.
Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda