Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Can you tell me what a first edition of new poems by mathew

can you tell me what a first edition of new poems by mathew arnold dated 1867 is worth please
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: the book shop that sold it to me describes it as a little used and shaken with a rear endpaper split but a nice copy.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: nothing else

My name is Glenda

The

New Poems by Matthew Arnold Published by Macmillan, London, 1867 First Edition has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 1,500.00-1,800.00 GBP. If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
.
Etsy is a great site.
There is also craigslist locally which is free.Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.
Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda