Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda can you tell me anything about this plate

Customer Question

hi glenda can you tell me anything about this plate
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 15 days ago.

Hello again

I am looking up the mark. Be right back. What size is it?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
its 10 inches wide

The mark is reported to be, Da Qing Nian Zhi, Plate is from the 1930-40s period. It is valued at 40.00-45.00 GBP

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.
To make sure I get your NEW question, please use the "Ask me a new question" feature on your "My Questions page", or "favorite" me, which adds me to your Favorite Expert. Doing this I will be your personal Appraiser. This also will put a lock on your request allowing me to help you sooner. Write "For Glenda Only" in the title, using the official channels gives me a notification and a lock on your question.
.
Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda