Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have 2 glass clowns and a fish that belonged to my parents

i have 2 glass clowns and a fish that belonged to my parents how do i find out if they are originals
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: i think 1970
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: perfect no chips
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: just know my mother had taken very good care of them

Hello, my name is Glenda
May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking to?

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:

1. Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.

2. App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

3. You can email them to***@******.*** and ask them to either attach to this thread (give them the link) or forward them to Glenda B. This method takes at least a few hours to be forwarded, so try 1-3 above first!

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
dont know how to do this will need daughters help
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
will get daughter to send e.mail

Ok thanks I will let you know when they forward them to me

I have not gotten any pictures as of today. Researching these items, I found they are most likely Murano Glass Figurines, if they are about 8" tall or a little taller they are valued at 50.00-60.00 each GBP.  If you do send images, I can revisit this answer when I see what you have. If you have emailed them then you might want to try to upload them here, it would be quicker.   Here are the best methods:

Methods:

.

Glenda

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Sorry I had to wait on my daughter visiting
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
clowns
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
clown tall
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
clown small
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (1T4M4GL)

The Clowns and Fish are Murano made in Murano Italy the clowns are valued at 50.00-60.00 each the large fish is valued at

120.00-125.00.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
thank you for valuation

You are very welcome if you need anything else send it in like this " For Glenda Only"