ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I have an original Miro lithograph. How can I find out how

Customer Question

I have an original Miro lithograph. How can I find out how much it is worth?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Is there any info on the back of the lithograph, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: Hi, thanks. No certification, just handwritten pencil on the back. I bought it from a reputable art shop in Primrose Hill, London, about 30 years ago.
JA: What condition is the piece in?
Customer: Perfect I have a phot
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: That's all I have
Category: Antiques
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 13 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Oleksandra - Moderator
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please see attached photos of the front and back. The lithograph is not framed but is on mount-board.
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 13 days ago.

How wonderful! This is:

JOAN MIRÓ
Litografia Original XI, 1975

Color Lithograph

Catalogue Raisonné: Queneau, Miro Lithographe II, 1952-1963, p.39
Publisher: Maeght Editeur, Paris, France
Verso: Typographically annotated: 'Joan Miro - Litografia Original XI'

Today these sell for 200 to 300 pounds from art dealers!

See: https://cerberagallery.com/product/litografia-original-xi/

Again, thank you and please let me know if I may be of further help with this question.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you very much for your help. Do you also know about the value of Robert Heindel prints? I have four of them - three are from batches of 500 and one from a batch of 250.

Thanks! Unfortunately experts are prohibited from addressing unrelated items in a single question. I'll connect you with customer service to assist you if you'd like to ask another question.