GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I have a cabinet in pine. 42 glass panes in I think venitian

Customer Question

I have a cabinet in pine. 42 glass panes in I think venitian glass as they are bowed. 21 each side. Size is 40 in wide 54 in high and 13 in deep. Understand from deseaced mother its quite old. We hope to move house and not room. Any ideas?
JA: What would you like to learn about the cabinet?
Customer: Age really and possible value.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the cabinet in?
Customer: Very good. Been looked after for years. No broken panes. The was once when I was a child and the glass came from Italy. I 50 now!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The shelves are intact x4 and adjustable
Category: Antiques
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 13 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  GregoryH46 replied 13 days ago.

Please upload your pictures and I will be happy to help. Greg

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Where do I send pictures