Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have other books to value 1.The Dream of Gerontius 2.Going

Customer Question

I have other books to value
1.The Dream of Gerontius
2.Going to India
3. A Wilcox Treasury
I have attached photos of all three and would be grateful for your appraisal and ideas of where they could be sold if they have any value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 17 days ago.

Thanks! I'm offline this morning so will opt out so that another expert may opine on these.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 16 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How long will it take