Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a blue and gold Chinese china flask and would be

I have a blue and gold Chinese china flask and would be grateful of a valuation.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the china have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: No there are no markings.
JA: Do you know how old the china is? What condition is it in?
Customer: there are a couple; of cracks on the neck, I have no idea how old it is, it is certainly 80 years old.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The turquoise blue china is beautiful and the gold decoration is encrusted and seems to be real.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (1SG1ZPV)

My screen name is*****'s see how I can help you today.

Adding pictures here in this chat is FREE.

UPLOAD pictures of the item to include the front and all writing

on back/bottom. I do not need more than three pictures.

For the best photo, set on white paper on a table if it is a small enough item

(never hold item in your hands).

Use the tool [located on either side of the area where you write to me]

to browse your device for a photo. Add one picture at a time.

Add a message before each photo (phot 1, photo2, photo 3).

I hope to give real-time responses but there are occasions where I take a bit longer.

I will always respond to you as quickly as possible.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your email, my apologies for the delay in replying, I am going to attach some photos that I took of the blue and gold flask. There is no mark on the base but the colours are stunning. I will take more if you wish on white paper, looking forward to you response, thank you.

This is a 19th century hand painted European (probably French) porcelain decanter for perfume or tea valued at $95 to $115.

SELLING SUGGESTIONS
I give selling suggestions as a courtesy;
Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com,
Offerup.com, and 5miles.com, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay.com, Newel.com, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com or auctionzip.com and search their
directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

HOW DID I DO?
The option to leave a bonus is just after the survey.
the option quickly disappears from the screen.
I am grateful for your consideration and look forward to working with you again soon.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEXT ITEM
Do not add items in this completed answer/chat. Write the words
FOR MISS RAREWARES in the description back on the website in a new chat.

Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you for your information and advice.