Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have some over mantels I want to sell. Can I upload images

I have some over mantels I want to sell. Can I upload images here and get a rough valuation.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: They are Victorian I believe
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: excellent mostly.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not really. I also have a piece that would make a fabulous bathroom console if restored. I can send photos of that also.

You can use this question for the Over Mantels. If you can send images of these I can look up a value for you.
Glenda

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (6T1PM7P)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (6QLPQV2)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (LV2P6M6)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (L336P61)

That last thing is a dresser right?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
But I think it would make an amazing bathroom console if it was restored and a marble top added and a stone sink in the middle, new handles etc. Just wondering how much it would be worth in current condition and also if it was sympathetically restored as described above.

I cannot tell you what it would be valued at restored until I saw it.

Are all of these over mantels wood?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
the over mantles are all wood.

They are great, the Over Mantle with the Triple Beveled Mirrors, Pillars and Shelves Victorian is valued at

2***-**-****.00 GBP, The Over Mantle with Large Center Mirror with there Top Mirrors -800.00-950.00, the Over Mantle with one center Mirror -750.00-850.00

The Dresser is valued at $350.00-400.00

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
.
Etsy is a great site.

.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.
Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

I hope you found your answer if you have any questions feel free asking.
Glenda

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you Glenda. I will definitely get back to you with some more questions. I have some other items that I will definitely run past you. I’ll be certain to address them to you exclusively. Sheila.

Hi Sheila

Look forward to helping you. To let you know my hours I work from 2pm until 10 pm.  So if you send within that time I will pick it up as fast as possible. Just be sure to put " For Glenda Only"

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry didn’t do a bonus. I’m going to put them up for sale and will do it then. Thanks again for your feedback.

No need for a bonus, I totally understand. You do not need to worry about that.