ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

Looking to get price for an antique gas lamp? yes Young's,

Looking to get price for an antique gas lamp?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the lamp have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: yes Young's
JA: Do you know how old the lamp is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Great condition, don't know age.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Minor damage inside brass prong missing but very minor, cannot be seen unless remove top glass bulb shade

Thanks! Happy to help! A picture would be very helpful as I need a bit more information. You can attach a photo by clicking on the Blue Document Icon by the Red Send Button; https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=send+photo

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (6LV7QLZ)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Did you get the picture?

Yes, I'm researching this currently! Back in a bit!

Thanks! This is a late 19th century Antique Victorian Cranberry Glass Oil Lamp with both a glass shade and funnel. Today these sell for 120 to 180 pounds at antique and consignment shops!

Again, thank you and please let me know if I may be of further help with this question.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
My mobile phone signal is very poor here so texting on internet is easier.

No worries!

This is a late 19th century Antique Victorian Cranberry Glass Oil Lamp with both a glass shade and funnel. Today these sell for 120 to 180 pounds at antique and consignment shops!