Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Value?

Value?

Is there a date on this?
Glenda

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
1984
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I believe is on the front cover

Thank you, ***** ***** not see this picture when I opened the question at first.

The 1984 Bruce Springsteen Recorded Live Limited Edition has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 70.00-75.00 GBP If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
.
Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.

Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

I hope you found your answer, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Glenda