Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Clearing out and found these any thoughts?

Hello, my name is Glenda
May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking to?

What size is this?
Glenda

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This is tidy, about the size of my palm

This is great, it is a Vintage 1940's Delt Holland, Hand Painted Porcelain Blue and White figurine, depicting one of the great buildings of Holland. This is valued at $25.00-27.50.

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other some other local places you can sell from ( the buyer picks up from you ) NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com, Offerup.com.
.
Etsy is a great site as is Chairish and EBTH.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. There are also sites like Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Pamono.com.. other great sites are, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.

Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

I hope you found your answer, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Glenda