Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Clearing out and found this any thoughts?

Hello, my name is Glenda
May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking to?

What size is this?
Glenda

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hey so I’m emily, I’m clearing out my grandmothers house currently
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
This is just abit bigger than a hand width. No mark I’m afraid

Hi Emily

Nice to meet you.

This is Hand Painted Cobalt Blue Glass, Bohemian Style vintage Vase, the vase is from the 1940's looks to be in very good condition. This is valued at 45.00-50.00 GBP

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.

Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

I hope you found your answer, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Glenda