Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Thoughts? Value?

Thoughts? Value?

Hello, my name is Glenda
May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking to?

What size is this?
Glenda

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Dinner plate size

What a great Vintage Dinner Plate, featuring the Farm Scene. The Copeland Spode Byron circa: early 20thC Plate has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 70.00-75.00 GBP

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.

Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

I hope you found your answer, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Glenda

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks for all your I have more thanks but the site has randomly cancelled my membership ‍♀️

I am sorry, it is most likely due to you asking too many questions in one day. They do that from time to time.

You can contact them and find out what is up.

Email address:
*****@******.***

Or by phone:

US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom UK: 0-***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
They said it was something to do with PayPal? So I don’t know because payment was taken this morning, oh well

Interesting, I am sorry.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Don’t worry I’ll figure it out :) thanks for you help

You are welcome