GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

Sorry haven’t been able to get these down yet no step ladder

Sorry haven’t been able to get these down yet no step ladder in property.but thoughts would be great

These moulded and transfer printed pottery (not porcelain) plates are about 100 years old. They are not at all fashionable and young people will not display such items in their houses- regarding them as old fashioned.

The supply of such items into the market vastly outweighs demand and these factors combined mean that plates like these have values of only £8-£10 each. Sorry if that is a disappointment but market forces dictate prices. Hope that gives you the information. Greg

GregoryH46,
Experience: Expert