Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have two 1882 cc trade dollars just trying to ind worth in

Customer Question

Hi I have two 1882 cc trade dollars just trying to ind worth in case I may sell them at some point
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know where the dollar is from?
Customer: United States
JA: What condition is the dollar in?
Customer: They don’t look to bad never have cleaned them
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking to?

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:

1. Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.

2. App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

3. You can email them to***@******.*** and ask them to either attach to this thread (give them the link) or forward them to Glenda B. This method takes at least a few hours to be forwarded, so try 1-3 above first!

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi my name is Bernice
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How do I send a photo
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (2S74TTZ)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (34V6L11)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Could you let me know please the worth

Hi Bernice

The 1882 cc trade dollars have an estimated value on the current market for an average of 90.00-95.00 GBP

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
.
Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.

Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

I hope you found your answer, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Glenda