ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I have a miss dior perfume gift set in a box talc and

Customer Question

I have a miss dior perfume gift set in a box talc and perfume never used. I haven't seen one similar
JA: What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: How much it is worth and where should I sell it. I don't know how old it was my grandmothers. I have pictures
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Before I do, is there anything else you want them to know about the?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 16 days ago.

Thanks! Happy to help! A picture would be very helpful as I need a bit more information. You can attach a photo by clicking on the Blue Document Icon by the Red Send Button; https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=send+photo

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (6LZTL22)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No thanks
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will continue to text
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Are you still there

Thanks! Back in a bit after I research this.

Thanks for your patience! There is a surprisingly strong market for the Miss Dior original fragrance set and today the parfum and the powder set would sell for $120 to $150 in an online auction!

Again, thank you and let me know if I may be of any further help with this item.