Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Found a ring in my mums box as just passed away ,is a wrap

Customer Question

Hi found a ring in my mums box as just passed away ,is a wrap ring ,with green stone and has MEXICO 925 and I think a C and can't see the other marking have looked on Google can't find anything, can you help
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: No idea, found it in her jewellery box
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: About what sorry
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking to?

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:

1. Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.

2. App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It said 5 pound and you charge me 35 that's not correct surely
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No you took 35 pound said 5
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Bad I want my money back what a con

I cannot speak of the charges appraisers are not employees of the site we come to the site to answer questions that customers ask, you have contact customer support about the charges.

If you wish to discuss site charges, you will need to contact customer support at
Email address:
*****@******.***

Or by phone:

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom UK: 0-***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

I hope you were able to see the answer on how to contact customer support?

Glenda

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Total con am reporting this to PayPal unless you refund Me
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 11 days ago.

I am an appraiser who comes to the site to answer questions that customers post there. You have to contact customer support for the site for your refund. Here is that information again:

Email address:
*****@******.***

Or by phone:

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom UK: 0-***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
You having a laugh repay my money or will put this everywhere you conned me

Please contact customer support for your refund: the Email address:***@******.*** Or by phone:

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom UK: 0-***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I've reported your company

It is not my company. Please contact customer support for your refund: the Email address:***@******.*** Or by phone:

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom UK: 0-***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****