Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Chinese style two small vases in great condition. They only

Chinese style two small vases in great condition. They only have foreign on the bottom. Worthless or thousands ūü§£

This is a pair of 1920 to 1930s Kutani Japan porcelain "geisha in a garden vases" made for sale in Europe, valued at 50GBP for the pair.

For the UK, selency.uk,

loveantiques.com are good sites if you are planning to sell.

I give selling suggestions as a courtesy;
Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com,
Offerup.com, and 5miles.com, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay.com, Newel.com, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com or auctionzip.com and search their
directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

HOW DID I DO?
The option to leave a bonus is just after the survey.
the option quickly disappears from the screen.
I am grateful for your consideration and look forward to working with you again soon.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEXT ITEM
Do not add items in this completed answer/chat. Write the words
FOR MISS RAREWARES in the description back on the website in a new chat.