AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP, AAA
30223878

I have a collection of small bears from 1 through to 40 all

I have a collection of small bears from 1 through to 40 all still on their cards are they of any value.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the collection in?
Customer: Outer packaging discolored but bears perfect
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No only its the full 40 collection

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:

1. BEST OPTION: App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

2. ONLY AVAILABLE TO SOME ACCOUNTS: Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.

3. Social media option: post it with PUBLIC access to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, and send me the link

4. You can email them to *****@******.*** and ask them to either attach to this thread (give them the link) or forward them to AppraiserJM. This method takes at least a few hours to be forwarded, so try 1-3 above first! And make sure to let me know ASAP if you chose email.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you. Sincerely, Jennifer

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can you send me a text on***********then I will send pictures through text.

If you are not already getting texts, you are not able to use that method.

Jennifer

Can you at least give me the brand name, please? There are thousands of collectible bears out there!

Jennifer

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
These bears were collected back in the 70/80 . You got the first half price and then 1 every month untill collection was completed

Yes, but what is the maker/brand name? It should say, on the cards?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It only say special edition character bears. No makers name

Like these?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
but all in original packages

Perfect! Let me look that up for you.

Jennifer

Unfortunately, these don't resell very well--this is the problem with most 80s collectibles like this!

At resale, GBP 40-60 for the full set.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box. I strive to always provide the best service I can. If you felt I left anything out, please let me know how I can help further.

Questions about a new item need to go into a new question via the website or app. Please put “FOR JM ONLY” at the beginning of your question or use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-jennem22/

Thanks for joining JustAnswer!

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
That fine thank you. I'll just let my granddaughter have them to play with.

You're welcome!

Jennifer