Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

We have found a peradon and.fletcher speciallyade snooker

We have found a peradon and.fletcher speciallyade snooker cue in a box with red lining beautiful condition in a house we are renovating looking to see if it is collectable and to get an idea of.what it's worth please thanks Colleen
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: Can't see a date but it is wooden all through with wooden down.in middle also found was savings of 4 pound notes bless
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Before I do, is there anything else you want them to know about the note?
Customer: No bless they are beautiful so will probably keep as memories of my pound pocket money years gone past unless they are valuable will send pictures of find xx
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (TM647PV)

This is Wayne I am working on your question.

Your Peradon and Fletcher snooker cue stick has a Resale Value of £25-30.

Ebay. Etsy, Craigslist and Facebook local Yard Sale groups are good sales venues for this.

Please click the FIVE STARS*****When you Read this Answer. Bonuses Are Always Appreciated!

Please Ask me additional questions by using this link

For Antiques

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-waynemeyer/

For Musical Instruments

https://www.justanswer.com/musical-instrument-appraisal/expert-waynemeyer/questions.html

Thanks again,

Wayne