GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I am very interested in the "Silver Marks" on the attached

I am very interested in the "Silver Marks" on the attached photos which are on the reverse of a tray, diameter 16¾".
JA: You can share photos once I've connected you to the Antiques Appraiser. What would you like to learn about the tray?
Customer: It seems to have belonged to my Grandfather, at least the dates and name are correct.
JA: What condition is the tray in?
Customer: Can't speak as an expert but it does seem to be in reasonable condition.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Such as.

I will be happy to help if you can upload your photos. Greg

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Forget another expert. Cancel request and re-fund got non received phone call

This tray is almost certainly silver plated but i would need a photo of the marks to be absolutely sure. Sorry that you have not been happy with the service. Greg

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please cancel call. Thank you.