Anna Behrendtzen
Anna Behrendtzen, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Jewelry Expert Gemologist (GIA)
110757732

I have a 4.43ct brazilian morganite 9 ct gold ring bought

I have a 4.43ct brazil***** *****ite 9 ct gold ring bought 9years ago… approx value?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: Perfect condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: colour of gem is classed medium to strong
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Nicola – Moderator
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
File attached (254S2MM)

My name is ***** ***** I’d love to help you with your question!

Thank you for the photos! I will have a look at them and get back to you as soon as I have a valuation.

Meanwhile the system may ask if you are interested in a phone call, you can choose to have the call, but if you are not interested, you can just ignore this :-)

If you have many different items, please make a request per item. If you like to keep me as your personal expert, then you can write FOR ANNA in the headline in each request and I will answer them.

Thank you in advance,

Vintage ring in 9K gold with morganite have a market valuation off approx. $300-400.

I hope this information was helpful!

I am happy to answer follow-up questions.

If you want to sell your item then here are a few suggestions:

Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com

GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

If you have other items you must start a new thread/request. You are welcome to

Write 'FOR ANNA' in headline

As the assessment is made online and with the reservations and uncertainty it provides, I would recommend a physical assessment before a possible sale.

I strive to always provide five-star service, please let me know if you like more information about your item.

Sincerely

Experience: Jewelry Expert Gemologist (GIA)