Anna Behrendtzen
Anna Behrendtzen, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Jewelry Expert Gemologist (GIA)
110757732

I have a working non scratched face enicar ultrasonic 17

I have a working non scratched face enicar ultrasonic 17 jewel watch with a second hand movement just stuck in a box just wondered if it was worth anything
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: Not sure it has a number on back 100/142
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Like?

My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Nicola – Moderator

My name is ***** ***** I’d love to help you with your question! Thank you for your request here at JustAnswer.

Please attach photos for me to look at by using the information given here:

The system may ask if you are interested in a phone call, you can choose to have the call, but if you are not interested, you can just ignore this :-)

If I am not answering you directly I might not be online, but I will get back to you as soon as I have a valuation.

If you have many different items, please make a request per item. If you like to keep me as your personal expert, then you can write FOR ANNA in the headline for each request and I will answer them.

Thank you in advance,

Without the information I requested I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. You can still upload photos even if the question is marked as completed. To find out if what you have is silver or gold, try to look for stamps. 925 is for silver 585 is for 14K gold and 750 is for 18K gold.

I hope this information was helpful!

I am happy to answer follow-up questions.

If you want to sell your item then here are a few suggestions:

Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com

GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

If you have other items you must start a new thread/request. You are welcome to

Write 'FOR ANNA' in headline

As the assessment is made online and with the reservations and uncertainty it provides, I would recommend a physical assessment before a possible sale.

I strive to always provide five-star service, please let me know if you like more information about your item.

Sincerely

Experience: Jewelry Expert Gemologist (GIA)