Dec Arts Dictionary
Dec Arts Dictionary, Fine Art Auction Services
Experience:  Expert
110793455

Can I send a photo graph, I have a blue & white posset cup.

Customer Question

Can I send a photo graph
JA: You can share photos once I've connected you to the Antiques Appraiser. How can I help?
Customer: I have a blue & white posset cup. I would like to know how old it is.
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Good. No restoration.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It's not transfer printed. The pattern is in the glazing.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  Dec Arts Dictionary replied 9 days ago.

Hello, my screen name is***** I would be interested to look over your posset cup. Please could you send through clear images of the front, back and any backstamp on the bottom. Thank you.

Picture uploads

Click the icon with a  blue square and arrow or the paper clip symbol. A pop up window will appear enabling you to search your phone or computer for the pictures, browse your device for a photo. Add one picture at a time.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Do let me know if you need any guidance.