Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Please can you provide a bal, Please can you provide a value

Customer Question

Please can you provide a bal
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: Please can you provide a value for a vintage unopened Uisge Baugh Irish Whisky jar
JA: Does the jar have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Its is a green and cream jug in the same condition as when originally purchased many years ago. It has the 1791 seal and orange tape
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I can so no other special marks other than say shipped and bottled by Tullamore Dew Company Dublin Ireland.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 19 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Nicola – Moderator
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 17 days ago.

My name is Glenda

I will be happy to help you today.

The Uisge is the Original Triple Blended, Triple Distilled, Irish Whiskey. Well loved by many.

The Vintage unopened Irish Uisge Baugh Irish Blended Whiskey Jar is valued at 70.00-75.00 GBP

Glenda

I hope you found your answer, if you have any further questions on this, feel free asking.

If you need anything else feel free asking for me, just send it like this

" For Glenda Only" I will be happy to help you. Please do not put that here in this chat/message area.

I strive to provide the best 5 star  service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda