ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I am looking for a wind up cinderella that you got with a

Customer Question

i am looking for a wind up cinderella that you got with a watch she was a wind up doll that danced
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Is there a marking on the doll's neck or foot?
Customer: not that i can remembner
JA: Do you know how old the doll is? What condition is it in?
Customer: i got the doo when i was about 8 and i am 68 now my nanna got it for my christmas
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
i am looking for a wind up cinderella that i g ot a watch with you wound her upand she danced and i think her dress was white that was about 60 years ago
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
the doll was a hard plastic
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 19 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Oleksandra - Moderator
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 17 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 15 days ago.

Thanks! Happy to help! A picture would be very helpful as I need a bit more information. You can attach a photo by clicking on the Add Files button; https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=send+photo

Hello! A moderator requested that I assist without a photo. While JustAnswer has requested experts assist with all questions, I cannot provide a complete evaluation with the information provided. In absence of a photo I likely cannot provide specific guidance and comparable-supported values. But can provide general information. These wind-up toys were often premiums for watch and other purchases and today sell for 30 to 40 pounds in their original boxes, like this one: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-1960s-walt-disneys-dancing-1937949854

Again, thank you and please let me know if I may be of further help with this question.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i can not open the page you sent me and it looks like you have found the item but not sure Catherine
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 13 days ago.

Thanks!