Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Please can you advise or point me in the right direction, I

Customer Question

Please can you advise or point me in the right direction, I have vintage photographs one of APOLLO 8] EARTHRISE, AS PHOTOGRAPHED FROM THE APOLLO 8 AS THE SPACESHIP CAME FROM BEHIND THE MOON, and 3 other1969 photographs of the moon landing, I have had these since around 1969, sent to me by a family friend who was connected to NASA. All images size height 14 inches width 11 inches.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are there any unique markings or symbols on the vintage photograph?
Customer: there are printed photo reference numbers
JA: What condition is the vintage photograph in?
Customer: slight creases
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: is it possible to send you the images so you can see the condition, i have read the larger prints are rare and were only produced for the special reason
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have added some images, the text image is the back of the earthrise photo.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please could you let me know if I will be contacted on the above?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I will wait thanks
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Glenda

What great collectible items you have.

These Vintage Photographs from Nasa or Apollo 8 and the Moon Landing are wonderful pieces of an amazing historical event.  Each of these 14 x 11 photographs are valued at 125.00-135.00 GBP each.

Glenda

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free.  Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

Glenda 

I hope you found your answer, if you have any further questions on this, feel free asking.

If you need anything else feel free asking for me, just send it like this

" For Glenda Only" I will be happy to help you. Please do not put that here in this chat/message area.

I strive to provide the best 5 star  service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda