Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda, I have two sets of two what I think are stress. They

Hi Glenda , I have two sets of two what I think are stress balls . They come in a box and when you pick them up they make a charm like sound

Thank you for requesting me.

These are nice Chinese Stress Balls, or some call them Ben Wa Balls.

These are nice in the original boxes.

The Chinese Stress Balls original boxes, are valued at 40.00-45.00 each.

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

I hope you found your answer, if you have any further questions on this, feel free asking.

If you need anything else feel free asking for me, just send it like this

" For Glenda Only" I will be happy to help you. Please do not put that here in this chat/message area.

I strive to provide the best 5 star  service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda