Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Wedgwood Leaf Dinner Set for sale value required,

I have a Wedgwood Green Leaf Dinner Set for sale value required
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the set have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Yes
JA: Do you know how old the set is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Excellent condition eight piece set pre 1940
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it is earthenware

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My screen name is Rarewares.
Let's see how I can help you today.
Add photos of the china when you can.

Best Regards
Rarewares

Will you be able to add photos?

Without the information requested in my first/previous response,
here is what I can say based on what you've told me so far. A service for 8 of Wedgwood of England earhtenware in the Green Leaf pattern made from 1949 to 1957 is valued at 575GBP for the set as described.

-Rarewares

Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions related to this answer. I am going to mark this answer as completed.

Best Regards,
Rarewares

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you I will check how much I have and be in touch

I have already answered, did you see that answer/

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Photo of plate large and small also soup plate probably eight of each plus’s other. Pieces

A service for 8 of Wedgwood of England earthenware in the Green Leaf pattern made from 1949 to 1957 is valued at 575GBP for the set as described.

-Rarewares