Dec Arts Dictionary
Dec Arts Dictionary, Fine Art Auction Services
Experience:  Expert
110793455

Can you tell me if this item is worth anything, No, looks

Customer Question

Hello can you tell me if this item is worth anything
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: No
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: looks very good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Julie replied 8 days ago.

My name is Julie.  I would like to assist you today.  If you could please describe your item or send a photo, it would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello Julie
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (QMZ6226)
Expert:  Julie replied 8 days ago.

I cannot properly access your photos, so I will opt out to allow other experts t be able to see your question and photos.

Once I opt out, I will be unable to respond back in this chat area.

Julie

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank You
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 7 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Dec Arts Dictionary replied 4 days ago.

Hello, my screen name is***** I am happy to look over your brass horses. From photographs they look like they are not joined but make a pair. Sadly brass ornaments are out of fashion at the moment which decreases their price, its a shame as there is so much out there! However they do hold decorative value - If you are looking to sell I would suggest an online market place such as ebay or etsy with a guide price of £15 for the pair.

If you have any further questions do let me know.

For any future valuations and industry advice you can contact me directly by typing “For Dec Arts Dictionary” as the first words of of a new appraisal and I will pick it up. Alternatively use the below link:

http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-dec-arts-dictionary/

I cannot see any makers marks from the photographs but if you find anything, do let me know and I can price accordingly.