ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I wrongly asked question to a solicitor, But I needed

Hi, I wrongly asked question to a solicitor, But I needed antique advisor.
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Now unable to remove my first question that I posted by mistake to a solicitor. Could you please remove it ?
JA: What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: I already posted my question antique advisor
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the antique in?
Customer: I have full membership, now waiting for an answer. I have lots if old coins, stamps too
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: And one expensive drawing with a specific moCustomer: Chat is completed
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi, I already started conversation but I don’t have much time to follow up.
I have some old coins that I would like to get valuation for, and quite few old stamps.
Also, one drawing that I need to valuate, for which I was advised it’s valuable but would like to sell it eventually.I wouldneedadvice where I could take it for valuation, I think sending photos here it would really big job as I have lots of items.
Looking forward to hearing from you.Regards
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Please add photos of up to 3 similar items per question page only.
Thank you for your help and patience,
Nicola – Moderator
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
How I add pictures when my questions are locked !?? Why they are locked and hidden?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (PQLQ454)
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Thanks! A Moderator requested that I help - these stamps, as a group, nearly all cancelled and taken from envelopes, would sell for 12 to 15 pounds for the group; for example: https://www.hipstamp.com/listing/1956-sarawak-sc-206-astana-kuching-mh-stamp/22507879 (yours is cancelled so would sell for 1 pound, or so). 

If you're curious about stamps, I recommend checking out the American Philatelic Society, see:  https://stamps.org/collect/clubs - which has a list of clubs and dealers. With members in more than 110 countries, the APS is the largest, non-profit organization for stamp collectors in the world. Founded in 1886, the APS serves collectors, educators, postal historians, and the general public by providing a wide variety of programs and services. Mystic is a wonderful stamp dealer with a resourceful site as well: https://www.mysticstamp.com/ Again, thank you and let me know if I may be of any further help with this item.

ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience: USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.