Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Wanted to have a valuation. On a dresser, no, about 80 years

Customer Question

Hi there wanted to have a valuation. On a dresser
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the dresser have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: no
JA: Do you know how old the dresser is? What condition is it in?
Customer: about 80 years old excellent
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking to?

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:

1. Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.

2. App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

3. If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (QPPGQV2)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (246T7QP)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Photos
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Did you get that ok

Yes thank you

This is lovely, it is all carved wood correct?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It’s immaculate

The antique Hand Carved Wood Dresser in Excellent Condition, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 1***-**-****.00 GBP

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
.
Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
Glenda

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

You are very welcome, if you need anything else feel free asking for me, just send it like this

" For Glenda Only" I will be happy to help you. Please do not put that here in this chat/message area.

I strive to provide the best 5 star service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Does it cost another 5 to ask about another item?

No but, you have to send me a brand new question. Just be sure when you submit the new question it is not added to this thread and put " For Glenda Only " at the beginning.