Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a hand painted elephant cream jug in grey, yellow and

I have a hand painted elephant cream jug in grey, yellow and orange on
JA: What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: no. It has numbers underneath and is on a raised base
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can I send a photo?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello can I send a photo

Hello, my name is Glenda
May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking to?

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:

1. Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.

2. App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

3. If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (7VVVMQ2)
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (44447V6)
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Front image
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Bottom image
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Front image
Customer: replied 4 days ago.

My name is***** can you please confirm that you have received my photos and will be replying to me today?

Hi Clare

Yes, I got them.

The Elephant Jug was made in Japan, 1950's imported to be sold in Department Stores, Hand Painted Porcelain.

The Jug is valued at 40.00-45.00 GBP

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
.
Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.

Glenda

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you Glenda I have a few items which I also need appraisals for do I have to pay £5 for each item?

No you do not but, you have to send a new question for each item. Just be sure when you send in a new question you send it like this " For Glenda Only"