Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have 6 chairs from France, purchased as golden oak,

I have 6 chairs from France, purchased as golden oak, cabriole legs, pierced splat, each chair and corresponding drop in seat is numbered in Roman numerals, hand carved.
JA: What would you like to learn about the chair?
Customer: yes please
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the chair is? What condition is it in?
Customer: I think possibly early 19th century and there are set of 6
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: they have been recovered and the springing is modern I do have photographs

This is Wayne I am working on your question.
*Please post photos by Clicking on the Blue Document Icon next to the Red Send Button.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Wayne! Thank you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

No need for a call this offer is generated by the website not by me. Please more photos.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
That’s not a problem
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry online is fine if easier
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

These chairs are not antique 19th century chairs. These are mid-century oak Chippendale style chairs. These have a Resale Value of £150-200 each.

Ebay. Etsy, Craigslist and Facebook local Yard Sale groups are good sales venues for this.
Please Ask me additional questions by putting FOR WAYNE in the new request.
Thanks again,
Wayne

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you, ***** *****’t expect them to be worth anything like that! I certainly will, I want sell,them as moving and no longer require

My pleasure.

Wayne