Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Can I put aynsley bone China in the dishwasher, It's cottage

Can I put aynsley bone China in the dishwasher
JA: What would you like to learn about the bone china? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: It's cottage garden. I
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the bone china is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Over forty years never used
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No

My name is Glenda,

I have been an appraiser on JustAnswer.com for over 10 years.

I am glad to help you.

May I ask who I am speaking to?

I have not heard back from you on this.

To answer your question, you can put the china in the dishwasher. It is best to do the china on the shortest wash cycle you have.  Some recommend letting it air dry instead of the heat cycle to dry it.

I will mark this completed now but, if you have any questions about this please feel free asking me.

Thank you for using Just Answer

If you have anything else you need help with you can send it like this @Glenda I am happy to help.

Take Care

Glenda

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Excellent service. Very helpful

If you have anything else you need help with you can send me a new question ( not added to this completed question go back to the site to ask new question ) like this "@Glenda" or "For Glenda" Or you can do this: you can add me as a favorite Expert, then type @ followed by my name (@Glenda ) in your next chat. ( not in this chat )

I will be happy to help.

I will mark this one completed so it can be closed out now.

Thank you for using Just Answer

Glenda