Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have my great grand mothers China tea set comprising of

Customer Question

I have my great grand mothers China tea set comprising of two sandwich plates and 12 cups/saucers/side plates. I can send photos of the set and the stamp. I cannot read the stamp but it looks like Paul Don Ltd
JA: You can share photos once I've connected you to the Antiques Appraiser. What would you like to learn about the tea set?
Customer: I would like to sell it.
JA: Do you know how old the tea set is? What condition is it in?
Customer: We think it’s over 100years old and excellent condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: not at the moment
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 17 days ago.

This is a Cauldon Ltd of England porcelain tea set made in the 1910 to 1930s in pattern number 7845, valued at 20 pounds sterling per cup/saucer, 12 per side plate, 20 per sandwich plate. 

Let me know if you have read the answer by writing thank you. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can begin a new request back on the website and start it with @rarewares as the first word (instead of Hi or Hello) in order to have me be the one that helps. Best Regards, Customer/p>

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you. Do you know where I might sell them?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 17 days ago.

For the UK, preloved.com, selency.uk, loveantiques.com, justcollecting.com are good sites if you are planning to sell.