Nora
Nora, ISA A.M. Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  ISA A.M., BA College Degree, Post-Grad Christie's Education London, 10 Yrs Art World NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. ISA A.M., USPAP Compliant through 2023
71377891

I have 2 prints of a girl that is on the wall in the

Customer Question

I have 2 prints of a girl that is on the wall in the hitchcock movie Rebbecca will they be worth anything tia
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are there any unique markings or symbols on the piece?
Customer: No
JA: Do you know how old the piece is? What condition is it in?
Customer: I had the prints framed about 20 yr ago, my gran had apparently removed the gilt frames they were in many years before she died.. they appeared to be in good condition before I had them framed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Only that I spotted one of them in the 1940s Hitchcock movie
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (2Z1LSTT)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (VT651Z1)
Expert:  Nora replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for your question here on justanswer.com.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 8 days ago.

I will be happy to help you here. Thank you for the images.

This is a pair of antique, 3rd quarter 19th century, color lithograph prints of a young girl awake and asleep that are based on paintings by Sophia Gengembre Anderson (1823 - 1903).

Value is $60 - $130 for the pair together.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 days ago.

Thank you again for trusting JustAnswer with your question and for granting me the opportunity to provide you with an answer.

If you have any additional questions about your item, or need me to clarify anything, please let me know.

I will also be happy to help with more items.

You can request me directly by typing @Nora at the beginning of a new question and there is also a “Favorites” function.

Sincerely,

Nora