Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a set of spoons etc very old EPNS would they be

I have a set of spoons etc very old EPNS would they be valuable
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the spoon have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Not sure theyve lots of features.. All in original box .. I've got photos....
JA: Do you know how old the spoon is?
Customer: It's a huge set No I don't my Mom left it... She may of bought in south Africa.. she died at 82 and had them possibly since she was around 20....
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I just want to know their worth and if I could sell.. someone should get use of them rather than be in storage

Hello, My screen name is***** have been an antique expert on JustAnswer.com for over 11 years. Let's see how I can help you today. Add photos of the set when you can. Best Regards Rarewares

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok I have to update one note... This has my Grand initials in.. it's older than I thought....
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Grans sorry
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (1L65ZQM)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (2M35G6Z)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (5VZ6G5Z)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (6M11ML2)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (4Q2SVTM)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (TGP6QZV)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (15L76MT)

Hello, Thank you for your photos. Please bear with me while I put the information together and type my answer. This may take a little time. Rest assured, I am on the case! -Rarewares

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thankyou.... Much appreciated....

This is an 1880 to 1910  English silver plated flatware set with sugar tongs and apostle handles, valued at 65 pounds sterling for the set. 

Let me know if you have read the answer by writing thank you. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can begin a new request back on the website and start it with @rarewares as the first word (instead of Hi or Hello) in order to have me be the one that helps. Best Regards, Rarewares

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Really . So no more . That's crazy. Where would I be able to sell it ...

For the UK, preloved.com, selency.uk, loveantiques.com, justcollecting.com are good sites if you are planning to sell.