Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a 1905 book the story of the Four Little Sabots by

Customer Question

i have a 1905 book the story of the Four Little Sabots by Dora w Pearsall and several other books all over 100 years old including Bleak House by Charles Dickens
JA: What would you like to learn about the book? Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: they are good
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know if your copy is a first edition?
Customer: I am not sure
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: They are illustrations in both books
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 8 days ago.

My name is Glenda,

I have been an appraiser on JustAnswer.com for over 10 years.

I am glad to help you.

May I ask who I am speaking to?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi Glenda
You are speaking to john . I have several books which were left by my mother in Law some years ago , All the books are around 100 years old and we were wondering if they have any value . I have sent 2 bits of information to you already Regards

Hi John

Nice to meet you

The 1905 Book, The Story of the Four Little Sabots by Dora W Pearsall is valued at $200.00-225.00.

Can you tell me about Bleak House. Publishing date, publisher, does it state first edition, first printing or anything similar?

Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 7 days ago.

Hi John

I have not heard back from you on the other book. I will go ahead and mark this question completed so it can be closed out. You can however respond back to me at any point on your other book with the information I requested so I can look that one up also.

Thank you for using Just Answer

Glenda