MarkJ0427
MarkJ0427,
Experience:  dasdasd
117085606

I have 2 pictures on the back it has certificate of

Customer Question

I have 2 pictures on the back it has certificate of Authenticity Bath painting .com produce True Giclee prints 8x8 inches Edition no 2/195 the Royal crescent
JA: What would you like to learn about the painting?
Customer: the othe one says
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the painting is? What condition is it in?
Customer: the other one says The Pullenay Bridge 8x8 Edition 5/195
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: bith signed by Ellie 08 sorry I keep pressing the wrong button
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Both pictures are signed by Ellie 08
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Please add photos of up to 3 similar items only per question page.
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  Wayne replied 15 days ago.
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
*Please post photos by Clicking on the Blue Document Icon next to the Red Send Button.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (433VST5)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No phone call
Expert:  Wayne replied 15 days ago.

I can't find any secondary sales information for these. I will opt-out of this question so others may be able to help you with this.

Wayne

Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 14 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra
Expert:  MarkJ0427 replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer.

I will try to help now

Mark

Just Answer

Expert:  MarkJ0427 replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer.

These are very decorative and attractive and I am sure the retail value (as new) was high-probably in the mid hundreds. In the last ten years or more many city centre galleries have popped up selling fine art limited editions and occasionally originals from their own stable of artists, Castle galleries was big name with artists developing some fame and resale value on the secondary market such as Mckenzie thorpe. occasionally they use other celebrities such as bob Dylan to make art or even celebrity children like the son of Anthony Quinn. i believe the resale value of the these by Ellie would be in the 100 usd range because they are decorative

I hope that this helps

Mark

Just Answer