GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I have a retro glass display cabinet for sale after Mum

Hi I have a retro glass display cabinet for sale after Mum passing away. She was offered £600, 10years ago but she declined as she wanted to keep it. I don't expect that much but want it to go to someone who would appreciate it.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the cabinet have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: Not sure, I can find out. Its stored at Mums property at present
JA: What condition is the cabinet in?
Customer: Pretty good. Glass sliding doors intact and it's clean
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Just the description really. Two glass shelves with floral design on easch working sliding doors. Mirror backed and gold surround with four short legs Glass sides to cabinet with marble look bottom shelve and top of cabinet

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am fine with that and thank you. Do you want me to attach photo?
Please upload your photos and I will be happy to help. Greg
GregoryH46,
Experience: Expert