Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am trying to identify a silver mark, no sorry its a

I am trying to identify a silver mark
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: no sorry its a Lobster pick
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Perfect just needs a clean
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: just want to know what the marks mean

Hello, I'm Rarewares. Let's get started! Add photos of the item (on white paper) and any writing on the bottom or back. I will be answering in writing once I review the pictures, research, and write the answer. Best Regards, Rarewares

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (TV26LTM)

I would like to see the item as well. Place it on white paper.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (45P474S)

This is an 1860s+ James Dixon and Sons of Sheffield, England silver plated two tined pick valued at 30 pounds sterling.

Let me know if you have read the answer by writing thank you. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can begin a new request back on the website and start it with @rarewares as the first word (instead of Hi or Hello) in order to have me be the one that helps. Best Regards, Rarewares

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

You are welcome. If you would like to ask me about another item, start a new post (not in this chat) on the website www.justanswer.com with @rarewares as the first written word. I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, electronics, glass, radios, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins, Asian items, silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.