Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I wondered if you can help. I have a twelve place setting

Customer Question

Hello I wondered if you can help. I have a twelve place setting Willow Wedgewood Etruria tea service. Comprising of 12 cups, saucers, side plates, tea pot & milk jug it was a wedding prescent to my grandparents in the early 1900s , there is some crazing , plus handle on teapot has an old repair. this an original set could you tell me if there is any value in it please
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the saucer have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Stamped with Willow Wedgewood Ethuria England plus Wedgewood with a P sunk into the china there is also another marking looks like a Z with maybe 3 numbers
JA: What condition is the china in?
Customer: Good but has crazing plus old damage to teapot handle there are also 2 seving plates with the set.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No apart from it is a original set
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Marvina Wallace replied 19 days ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm a certified general antiques and collectibles appraiser! I'[ll be happy to help you with your tea set!

Please send a clear overall image of the pieces you have and a clear closeup of the hallmark and the old repair. Thank you!

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hello Marvina did you get the photos ?
Not yet, no.

Are you having trouble attaching them to this thread?

Expert:  Marvina Wallace replied 16 days ago.

With no customer response, I must opt-out.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

Hello, I'mCustomer I have been on justanswer.com for 11 years. Add photos of the set and the front and back of one fork on white paper when you can. I only want 3 total pictures. Best RegardsCustomer/p>

Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

A service for 12 of Wedgwood of England teaware in the Willow pattern is valued at 400 to 475 pounds sterling.

Let me know that you have read the answer by responding. Then I can mark it as completed. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. Start new requests with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message. Writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. Best Regards, Customer/p>

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have read this Thankyou "@Rarewares"
Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

You are welcome. Start new requests back on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message (even if you clicked on a link in my profile). Writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, electronics, glass, radios, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins, Asian items, silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thankyou.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

You are welcome.