Nora
Nora, ISA A.M. Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  ISA A.M., BA College Degree, Post-Grad Christie's Education London, 10 Yrs Art World NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. ISA A.M., USPAP Compliant through 2023
71377891

I’m looking to sell a 1717 1 silver tea caddy! What could I

I’m looking to sell a 1717 George 1 silver tea caddy! What could I expect to get for it please
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: Good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Maker John Fawdrey London 1717 weight 2.35 Troy oz
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (GV33P72)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (1MG3P23)
Thank you for your question here on justanswer.com.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
Sincerely,
Nora

I will be happy to help you here. Thank you for the images.

Value of your antique, early 18th century, 1717, George I, sterling silver tea caddy by John Fawdrey is 1225GBP - 2450GBP.

I hope this is helpful to you.

I will be happy to help you with more items.

For each, you will have to start a new question request with images already attached and type @Nora at the beginning of the new request.

Sincerely,

Nora

Thank you again for trusting JustAnswer with your question and for granting me the opportunity to provide you with an answer.

If you have any additional questions about your item, or need me to clarify anything, please let me know.

I will also be happy to help with more items.

You can request me directly by typing @Nora at the beginning of a new question and there is also a “Favorites” function.

Sincerely,

Nora