Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rarewares I have a set of plates, serving sets, Pirken

Customer Question

CustomerHi I have a set of plates, serving sets, Pirken Hammer Czechoslavakia, Note also 1 set Rosenthal
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

Hello, Thank you for your photos. Please bear with me while I put the information together and type my answer. This may take a little time. Rest assured, I am on the case! -Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

This is a 1950s set of Pirkenhammer of Czechoslovakia dinnerware valued at $350 to $445 for the whole set.

The other is a  Rosenthal of Germany berry serving set made in the 1950s valued at $65 for that set.

Let me know that you have read the answer by responding. Then I can mark it as completed. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. Start new requests with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message. Writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. Best Regards, Customer/p>

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you!!
Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

You are welcome. Start new requests back on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message (even if you clicked on a link in my profile). Writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, electronics, glass, radios, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins, Asian items, silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.